Dentsply Sirona ORTHOPHOS SL 3D
The ORTHOPHOS SL 3D is a genuine all-rounder x-ray device. From incredibly sharp 2D panoramic images with its DCS sensor and Sharp Layer Technology, to full 3D volume flexibility due to its selectable fields of view and easier, more secure patient positioning for the perfect shot, the ORTHOPHOS SL 3D facilitates every practice workflow. Paired with SIDEXIS 4, it offers you even more options for your practice, allowing you to be more efficient than ever before.
- Direct Conversion Sensor for maximum character sharpness at a low radiation dose
- Two versions: 8×8 cm ideal for generalists, and 11 x 10 cm for complete dentition even in special cases
- Sharp Layer automation, which makes preliminary selection of jaw morphology unnecessary and brings sharpness to the full jaw every time
- SIDEXIS 4 Imaging software: Modern and intuitive, featuring comprehensive diagnostic options
- Intuitive operation thanks to the EasyPad control unit which swivels and tilts
Volume options for more flexibility
Different volumes are needed, depending upon your area of specialization. ORTHOPHOS SL 3D offers you a variety of options: there is a field of view available for everything from complete dentition to 3D volume for single implants.
The revolutionary DCS sensor provides never-before-seen image sharpness with even-lower than customary radiation levels.
The occlusal bite block, EasyPad, SIDEXIS 4, 3-point head fixation – these are just some of the many ingenious concepts that will make your practice flows more efficient, and more economical as well.